Strategy and Services
Our model can be broken down into five phases of the project lifecycle. By implementing these steps we can ensure your project stays on target as it relates to structure, content, support, and budget.
- Discovery - A chance to sit down and listen
- Through one or more discovery sessions, we will consult with you to determine the objective of your website presence. This will include defining your current circumstances, understanding your products and services offered, and learning who your competition is. During these back-and-forth discussions, we begin to formulate a website purpose, leading to design and layout preferences, including website content and functionality, domain name and web hosting information, promotion and preparation for search engine optimization (SEO), website training and maintenance, and identification of resources and budgets.
- Design - Create a high-level layout for the site
- Taking the information from our discovery sessions, we immediately begin to develop or implement basic graphics and layout for the site, creating a mockup for your review. Once we get your signoff, via email or in writing, of the direction of the high-level design, we will then create a full working template and place it in a private directory on our hosting servers for your ongoing review. During this phase, suggestions and changes are encouraged. With your final approval of the design concept, we will complete the graphics, collect or write all necessary text, and build any remaining visual elements for the site.
- Build - Time to get all the pieces functional
- Programming needs vary from one website to the next. Whether your site requires an in-depth database architecture or simple forms, it will be built and populated according to the functionality agreed upon in the discovery session and with the content provided. Once completed, the website will be close to launch. We will diligently test all of the features and functions implemented and then give you the opportunity to do the same. We close the build phase when we get your signoff on the fully functioning test site.
- Launch - You are now live and online
- With your approval, we launch your site live on the Internet. We will continue to monitor and test the site during the next few days to ensure the migration from our test servers to the final hosting destination is working as designed. We suggest our clients do the same.
- Maintain - Stay relevant through maintenance
- This is the point where many website strategies fail. A lot of work goes into an initial design and launch, but within a short period of time, the content becomes stale through a lack of updates. Your website represents your company to our tech savvy world and graphics, navigation, technology, and usability must be kept current. We suggest and offer a regular maintenance schedule after the initial release of your website to keep your site fresh and relevant.
- Original and creative web design
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Social media collaboration
- Content Creation
- Domain registration and management
- Website hosting
- E-merchant integration
- Custom Online Forms
- Database-driven applications
- Site Analytics
- Video Production
- Music hosting and streaming
- Project managment
- Life-cycle website planning
- Logo design
- And much, much more...